Saturday, January 05, 2013

Day 4 pictures

Welcome again to everyone following the Michigan lighthouse trip extravaganza!  :-)  Posting now from Traverse City, Michigan.

Ok, let me start with the pictures I took today.  I mistakenly mentioned a total of 6 earlier.  I was wrong -- I actually meant seven.  I caught a glimpse of one I wasn't expecting to get.  This means I've seen a total of 27 during the last four days.  Not too shabby!  Now granted, six of them are what I'd call "at a distance".  Nonetheless, I did get a glimpse of them along with some photographic evidence.  Better pictures will have to wait for either a boat, or a telephoto lens.  (Did I mention my birthday is coming up?)

Oh, and to my friend KF, who was recently in Harbor Springs but claimed he was unable to see the Little Traverse Lighthouse because it's locked within a gated community.  Take a look below -- I would contend you didn't try hard enough.  :-)




Almost missed this one!


Hey KF -- how you like me now?  :-)




As always, the full set of pictures I took today are available on my shared photo site http://shared.theremingtons.com.

Gratefuls and other musings to be posted shortly.  Please standby...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done -- Kevin